Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I ask you one question. Who are "THEY"?

I just want to know who "they" are.  Everyone refers to "they" but who are "they"?  "They say it's bad to eat foods after 9pm".   You're probably right in listening to them but who are "They"?  Is this the Food and Drug Administration?  Is this Liz Crenshaw from Channel 4 news at 5pm?  Or is this some rogue dietary street gang that will come in your home and beat you senseless with a bag of apples?  I've just recently noticed how many times in a day I hear the word "they". 

I'm starting to wonder if "They" is some sort of secret society that lives underground and whispers things to us through the ground.   Or maybe in our dreams?  Through fortune cookies?  Or maybe these "they" folks are secretly controlling our world one piece of advice at a time?  Whoever "they" are, they seem to have their say in everything.  "They" also say we shouldn't eat lots of bacon, pee in the wind, eat candy for breakfast, stand behind a horse, eat too much tuna, date your best friend's girl etc.  I mean some of it is common sense and we as a whole know most of these things but who are "they" to say anything?   Speaking of "they", they say that your job's IT department monitors everything you do on the internet.  That being said, I better get off here.  That's what "they" say anyways. 

No comments:

Post a Comment