Friday, January 28, 2011

I'm in therapy...

Haha.  That brought you in to read this didn't it?   There are probably some friends of mine that wish i would get some therapy but so far none of that is occuring.  However, I've come to notice this blog writing has become a form of therapy for me.  I mean most of the time it's mere observations I take on the daily basis and hopefully describe them in a humorous fashion.  A few here and there are actually going to be a lot of venting on my part such as the "Iron Man" post or the wildly popular "Definition of a Douchebag" post.  I feel passionate about both topics and I found myself kind of relieved to get it out much like the 5 day old Chinese I ate two nights ago. 

I know that several things in life can be used to relieve stress or provide closure to issues we might be having.  Maybe since I'm busy with school, work, running (too much), guitaring (barely), women (barely), Call of Duty (not nearly enough), this blog is not only a creative outlet but also a tool to help clear my mind of all the fuzz.   Just last night I sat for an entire 10 minutes trying to recollect how I bought Fletch Lives versus the original Fletch.  Instead of pondering that thought, why not write about it here?  Or more importantly, blog about why i feel the need to buy material things that only make me happy for 90 minutes.  My point?  This blog is therapy for me.  So some blogs will be about the twinkie and some might be about how "the game" we play in matters of love is retarded and unnecessary.  I gotta get it out folks!  I hope you'll understand, appreciate and take it all in.  Unless of course, it is actually the 5 day old chinese food I ate two nights ago.  Does it make any difference if it was refrigderated?  By way of outside on my porch? 

No comments:

Post a Comment